The few years leading up to retirement are exciting but also often fraught with anxiety. It’s some of the biggest financial decisions you will make in your life and also a huge lifestyle change. Some of the most frequently asked questions I tackle are:
- What lifestyle can I afford in retirement?
- Will my spouse be looked after if I die?
- Can I afford to fully retire now or do I need to continue working part-time?
- There are so many options, which ones are right for me?
- Will my money last my lifetime?
I can help you have a clear grasp of your financial position, allowing you to spend your time planning for the retirement you’ve been working hard for, comfortable in the knowledge that your finances are taken care of.